Pre-Qualifying Form for an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) at Next Generation Psychology
- Do you get anxious in: Social Situations? Crowds of people? Flying?
- Do you have issues: sleeping? Work stress? Family Issues? Do these affect your life significantly?
- Does your pet help you to sleep better? Concentrate at work or at home? Or does your pet helps you to get out to Socialize more?
- If your pet helps you with any of symptoms in Section A,
- And at least one symptom in Section B;
You Are Pre-Qualified For An Emotional Support Animal (ESA).
Next Step: Fill Out The Form Below
***Your email address or phone number WILL NOT be shared with anyone and WILL NOT put you on any third-party marketing list. (We hate spam too!) We use it simply to contact you discuss your situation in-depth, if necessary, to find the best price and solution for your situation. ***
If you don’t meet both; call us and we can discuss your symptoms and how your animal does help you.
Call us at 760-512-8787 to answer your questions more fully.
This prequalifying form is not meant to be a complete psychological evaluation. If you need help or having any thoughts of harming yourself call 911, or call the hotline at 1-800-273-8255, or go to your nearest ER.